Graveyard of Lost Souls

By saddlerider1

Lady In White





















For those of you who believe in or have actually had an up close and personal experience with a ghostly figure, I hope you will appreciate this piece of poetry. I had such a sighting a few years back when I was driving through the night to get to my destination. It was in a town in Kentucky, a town name I can't remember. The sighting haunts me to this very day, not in a scary way but with sadness for the lady in white who wanders that road and cemetery. Up till then I had never had a paranormal experience, however it made me a firm believer from that night forward.




Why did she appear to
Me in the early morning light
Staring from a distance with her
Reflection looking back at her
Full poem here:


Graveyard of Lost Souls

Comments

Popular Posts